Built by Polaris World inland on 1.4 million square meters of land in the style of a large self contained village with every facility and service that one needs for day to day living, yet just 15 minutes to the beach is the Polaris World La Torre Golf Resort, also called La Torre Golf and simply La Torre to the locals. At the heart of the Polaris World La Torre Golf Resort is the par 68 Jack Nicklaus 18 hole golf course and the magnificent town centre backing on to a lake with its shops, cafés bars and restaurants, a supermarket selling international provisions,, a 5 star Intercontinental hotel and spa, a fabulous Social Club, a large conference and events centre and even a British School (Kings College), so the Polaris World La Torre Golf Resort has something for everyone!
Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort is the most recent resort development project by Polaris World. A 18 hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus in semi-desert style that blends with the surrounding landscape. The heart of the resort features a large lake that gives character to the most exclusive units in the resort. All golf course units are built around it, offering guests the privilege of enjoying the front line and its stunning views.
Ground floor with large private garden which blend in with the golf course creating a great feeling of spaciousness. First and second floor with sun terrace and amazing views unobstructed with the glass railings on the terraces, and the top penthouse with terrace and again glass railings and also communal roof terrace.
All apartments enjoy full hot and cold air conditioning which are ducked throughout the apartment, no unsightly units attached on the walls.
Mains water with electric heater for hot water.
Beautiful fitted kitchens including oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
Washer to be purchased extra.
Bathrooms are fully equipped with acrylic shower trays and glass privacy panel, floor to ceiling enclosure so you have the feeling of ‘space’
Modern chrome single control; taps, mirror and a sink basin with vanity unit.
Elegant porcelain tiling for the floors and the walls.
Hy Tek flooring in all apartments in a lovely oak grey colour.
Hy Tek is a high density timber composite with a natural wood finish processed with Gurerex technology which impregnates the natural wood surface with resins allowing for continual use giving it a very long life span.
LED lighting is included.
Built in wardrobes are included in all bedrooms.
Private uncover parking space is also included.
Fully double glazed with roller shutter blinds to help with the bright sun light and hot temperature we have here in Spain.
The communal swimming pools are all professional maintained throughout the year so you can enjoy all year round. Showers are located next to all swimming pools.
Terrazas de la Torre is only a few kilometres away from the 2 main cities in the region, Cartagena and Murcia. Here you can enjoy their cuisine, their culture and history.
Magical shopping experiences await you both modern and quaint in the old narrow streets.
Two seas, the Mediterranean and the Mar Menor offer you all different types of water sports and then there are the many blue flag beaches a very short drive away.
Three international airport are close by the closest is less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
Resort facilities include
18 hole Jack Nicklaus designed golf course.
Security 24 hours
Access security gate to your property.
Numerous swimming pools
Beautiful landscaped gardens.
Playgrounds for children.
Kings College private school.
Medical services and hospitals.
Beautiful 3 and 4 bedroom homes in a perfect urbanisation, 20 minutes from Murcia City.
10 minutes from the new Murcia International airport.
20 Minutes to the beautiful blue flag beaches.
On site bar and restaurant.
The Polaris World El Valle Golf Resort (also known as El Valle Golf and simply as El Valle to the locals), as seen on British TV! Placed against a backdrop of mountains, inland but with views towards the coast, set within the region of Murcia, the Polaris World El Valle Golf Resort is “the most exclusive Polaris development”, “a true landmark of design” and “set in a stunning valley location”. The golf course itself is 18-hole, Par 71 in a beautiful desert valley It is in the region of Murcia, next to the El Valle regional nature reserve, an area of great beauty at the foot of the Cresta del Gallo mountain range
Location and communications
• Located 25 minutes drive inland just off the main San Javier to Murcia road.
• Less than 10 minutes to the new airport at Corvera opening very shortly (Christmas 2018).
• 15 minutes’ drive from the regions capital city of Murcia.
• 25 minutes’ drive from the city of Cartagena.
• 10 minutes’ drive from the Balsicas railway station with its high speed train links to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia etc. 20 minutes’ drive from San Javier airport 55 minutes from Alicante airport and only 10 minutes to Corvera airport due to open 2018.
• 20 minutes drive from the main north-south AP7 motorway.
• 10 minutes drive from numerous small Spanish towns; Roldan, Balsicas, San Cayetano with their cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, chemists, Churches etc.
Polaris World was the most prolific developer in the region of Murcia, What’s more, buying a property on one Polaris World Golf Resort also gives you access to play golf and use all of the other facilities on any other Polaris World Golf Resort.
Value for money?
Absolutely for this level of exclusivity, as after all the President of Polaris World himself lives at El Valle Golf Resort!
Size and scale
• Different to the other Polaris World developments.
• Set in 1,100,000 square meters of undulating land.
• Just 369 detached luxury villas, all built in a Moorish style. Each has a private swimming pool and private drive. All the villas are in good sized plots. There are 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villas, 3 bedroom 3 bathroom villas and 5 bedroom 5 bathroom villas at El Valle Golf Resort.
• Just 319 apartments, all 2 bedroom, some with 2 bathrooms, some with private Jacuzzis on the terraces and mostly facing communal swimming pools.
• Many properties have golf and/or mountain views, and some properties have distant sea views.
• There is something for everyone here!
• Set around a Jack Nicklaus par 72 hole golf course.
• Centred on its own town centre. Polaris World had planned to build in everything for day-to-day living at El Valle Golf.
• The Jack Nicklaus golf course along with the temporary golf club, café/tapas bar and Pro Shop opened in August 2007.
• The extensive Social Club with its bars and restaurants with high season entertainment, shop, gym (residents and guests), Pro Shop are all open.
• The open areas have been designed by the American company EDSA. The grounds have elegant palm trees; hundred year old olive trees, wide open spaces and children’s play areas.
• The villas are unique and luxurious, designed by Hunt Hamilton Zuch Ltd, one of the world’s leading interior design companies
• The word ‘luxury’ is used extensively by Polaris when they refer to El Valle, but this is the “most exclusive Polaris development”.
Holiday home or permanent residence?
The villas at Polaris World El Valle Golf are all designed as permanent homes, although many are used as holiday homes, as are all of the apartments.
Yes, absolutely! Security is of the utmost importance at El Valle with a perimeter wall, 24 hour 7 days a week on-site security, CCTV and control on access. One feels very safe here.
All properties are now completed..
All of the Polaris World El Valle properties are finished. The 5-Star luxury Social Club with extensive outside terraces, lounge complete with wood burning stove, café, bar and restaurant, the golf club pro shop, gym and are all open, as of course is the golf course and driving range. The tennis courts and paddle courts are also now open. The town centre has an excellent restaurant, bar, and club house, pro shop, gymnasium plus items for children to play with
Virtual 3D of the club house here
There is also an excellent supermarket adjoining the clubhouse which is open 7 days a week.
• Hunt Hamilton Zuch architect designed properties.
• Contemporary and rustic styles available.
• All villas have private swimming pools.
• All villas look like houses but all are bungalows with massive 2 storey high walls in the lounge and dining room, huge vaulted ceilings and high level cathedral type windows creating a feeling of a huge open space. French windows from the lounge and from the main bedroom open out to the private rear gardens and swimming pool.
• Luxury tiled terraces at every Polaris World El Valle property. Luxury high specification interiors, some with rustic tiles, some with laminate flooring, and some with cream coloured marble floors.
• Some properties have marble walls in both bathrooms and in the kitchen.
• Double glazed with wooden shutters.
• Air Con (hot and cold).
• Gas fired central heating by radiators throughout.
• In the villas a working fireplace in the lounge.
• In the villas an outside barbecue.
• In the villas a pergola in rear garden.
• Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven and grill, dishwasher, automatic washing machine/tumble dryer, large double ‘American’ fridge freezer with ice and cold water dispensers (villas only), microwave and marble worktops.
• Jacuzzi’s on the terraces of some apartments.
• 10 minutes’ drive from numerous small Spanish towns; Roldan, Balsicas, San Cayetano with their cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, chemists, Churches etc.
• 20 minutes’ drive from the regions capital city of Murcia.
• 25 minutes’ drive from the city of Cartagena.
Polaris opted for the best golfer in the World, Jack Nicklaus, to design their courses. There are only 10 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses in the whole of Europe … and 6 Jack Nicklaus courses are on Polaris World Resorts. The Polaris World El Valle Jack Nicklaus course is a masterpiece which fits into the overall jigsaw, in that the ‘buy on one, play on all’ concept allows owners and their guests to play on all 6 of the Jack Nicklaus courses on the ‘Nicklaus Golf Trail’. 6 courses are open, Owners secure discounted green fees.
The Mediterranean is 25 minutes’ drive away, and the warm inland sea of the beautiful Mar Menor is 30 minutes’ drive away.