The Polaris World El Valle Golf Resort (also known as El Valle Golf and simply as El Valle to the locals), as seen on British TV! Placed against a backdrop of mountains, inland but with views towards the coast, set within the region of Murcia, the Polaris World El Valle Golf Resort is “the most exclusive Polaris development”, “a true landmark of design” and “set in a stunning valley location”. The golf course itself is 18-hole, Par 71 in a beautiful desert valley It is in the region of Murcia, next to the El Valle regional nature reserve, an area of great beauty at the foot of the Cresta del Gallo mountain range.
Location and communications
• Located 25 minutes drive inland just off the main San Javier to Murcia road.
• Less than 10 minutes to the new airport at Corvera opening very shortly (Christmas 2018).
• 15 minutes’ drive from the regions capital city of Murcia.
• 25 minutes’ drive from the city of Cartagena.
• 10 minutes’ drive from the Balsicas railway station with its high speed train links to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia etc. 10 minutes’ to Murcia International airport at Corvera and 55 minutes from Alicante airport.
• 20 minutes drive from the main north-south AP7 motorway.
• 10 minutes drive from numerous small Spanish towns; Roldan, Balsicas, San Cayetano with their cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, chemists, Churches etc.