Polaris World was the most prolific developer in the region of Murcia, What’s more, buying a property on one Polaris World Golf Resort also gives you access to play golf and use all of the other facilities on any other Polaris World Golf Resort.
Value for money?
Absolutely for this level of exclusivity, as after all the President of Polaris World himself lives at El Valle Golf Resort!
Size and scale
- Different to the other Polaris World developments.
- Set in 1,100,000 square meters of undulating land.
- Just 369 detached luxury villas, all built in a Moorish style. Each has a private swimming pool and private drive. All the villas are in good sized plots. There are 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villas, 3 bedroom 3 bathroom villas and 5 bedroom 5 bathroom villas at El Valle Golf Resort.
- Just 319 apartments, all 2 bedroom, some with 2 bathrooms, some with private Jacuzzis on the terraces and mostly facing communal swimming pools.
- Many properties have golf and/or mountain views, and some properties have distant sea views.
There is something for everyone here!
- Set around a Jack Nicklaus par 72 hole golf course.
- Centred on its own town centre. Polaris World had planned to build in everything for day-to-day living at El Valle Golf.
- The Jack Nicklaus golf course along with the temporary golf club, café/tapas bar and Pro Shop opened in August 2007.
- The extensive Social Club with its bars and restaurants with high season entertainment, shop, gym (residents and guests), Pro Shop are all open.
- The open areas have been designed by the American company EDSA. The grounds have elegant palm trees; hundred year old olive trees, wide open spaces and children’s play areas.
- The villas are unique and luxurious, designed by Hunt Hamilton Zuch Ltd, one of the world’s leading interior design companies.
- The word ‘luxury’ is used extensively by Polaris when they refer to El Valle, but this is the “most exclusive Polaris development”.
Holiday home or permanent residence?
The villas at Polaris World El Valle Golf are all designed as permanent homes, although many are used as holiday homes, as are all of the apartments.
Yes, absolutely! Security is of the utmost importance at El Valle with a perimeter wall, 24 hour 7 days a week on-site security, CCTV and control on access. One feels very safe here.
All properties are now completed..
All of the Polaris World El Valle properties are finished. The 5-Star luxury Social Club with extensive outside terraces, lounge complete with wood burning stove, café, bar and restaurant, the golf club pro shop, gym and are all open, as of course is the golf course and driving range. The tennis courts and paddle courts are also now open. The town centre has an excellent restaurant, bar, and club house, pro shop, gymnasium plus items for children to play with
Virtual 3D of the club house here
There is also an excellent supermarket adjoining the clubhouse which is open 7 days a week.
• Hunt Hamilton Zuch architect designed properties.
• Contemporary and rustic styles available.
• All villas have private swimming pools.
• All villas look like houses but all are bungalows with massive 2 storey high walls in the lounge and dining room, huge vaulted ceilings and high level cathedral type windows creating a feeling of a huge open space. French windows from the lounge and from the main bedroom open out to the private rear gardens and swimming pool.
• Luxury tiled terraces at every Polaris World El Valle property. Luxury high specification interiors, some with rustic tiles, some with laminate flooring, and some with cream coloured marble floors.
• Some properties have marble walls in both bathrooms and in the kitchen.
• Double glazed with wooden shutters.
• Air Con (hot and cold).
• Gas fired central heating by radiators throughout.
• In the villas a working fireplace in the lounge.
• In the villas an outside barbecue.
• In the villas a pergola in rear garden.
• Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven and grill, dishwasher, automatic washing machine/tumble dryer, large double ‘American’ fridge freezer with ice and cold water dispensers (villas only), microwave and marble worktops.
• Jacuzzi’s on the terraces of some apartments.
• 10 minutes’ drive from numerous small Spanish towns; Roldan, Balsicas, San Cayetano with their cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, chemists, Churches etc.
• 20 minutes’ drive from the regions capital city of Murcia.
• 25 minutes’ drive from the city of Cartagena.
Polaris opted for the best golfer in the World, Jack Nicklaus, to design their courses. There are only 10 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses in the whole of Europe … and 6 Jack Nicklaus courses are on Polaris World Resorts. The Polaris World El Valle Jack Nicklaus course is a masterpiece which fits into the overall jigsaw, in that the ‘buy on one, play on all’ concept allows owners and their guests to play on all 6 of the Jack Nicklaus courses on the ‘Nicklaus Golf Trail’. 6 courses are open, Owners secure discounted green fees.
The Mediterranean is 25 minutes’ drive away, and the warm inland sea of the beautiful Mar Menor is 30 minutes’ drive away.