Fantastic fun for all the family easy to find just inside the ring road of Murcia city,
A pool for adults and children – so long as they are accompanied – with a huge water tower split into 4 sections featuring an oscillating water drum and several relaxing water jets that the whole family will enjoy.
Grave island (for children)
Very large shallow pool – the children’s zone features water games and smaller chutes for them to enjoy the same attractions as the adults but on a smaller scale. None of the children’s chutes starts off from any higher than two meters.
- Water slides
- The Black hole a medium-sized chute which you can go down on either a single or double float, for double the fun! The strobe lighting effect adds to the feeling of entering the unknown. This is one of our most popular attractions.
- Adventure River the Giant Chute has been made even wider so you can enjoy it on
a single or double float. This is one of the most popular attractions in the park with a very high visitor capacity.
- Kamikaze: a high-speed attraction which gives you the feeling of being in free fall on a roller coaster with all its different configurations. The design of the Kamikaze at Terra Natura has been meticulously engineered to offer the biggest possible thrill backed by the highest standards of security in the leisure industry.
- Speed Hole: similar to the Kamikaze, the difference being that you are sped through tunnels and into open air.. Like the Kamikaze, users reach tremendous speeds in a uniquely thrilling experience.
- Multi lanes for races Large chute with 4 parallel lanes that takes you straight down to
the water over gently undulating bumps. The smooth material makes floats unnecessary and gives a really fun, slippery sensation, and you can enjoy speed competitions with your friends on all four lanes at the same time!
- Rufui River Grab a single or double float and set off on a gentle aquatic journey driven by the soothing flow of the current on the lazy river.
- Mnemba Island bar & terrace: The new bar on the Aqua Natura Murcia is situated
beside the new pool of sea lions. Convert your lunch, dinner or family gatherings inolvidades experiences in a unique and refreshing. Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, barbecues, drinks & music.
- Jetty Bar: a self-service outlet featuring two lines, each with a capacity of 250 people per hour. Here you can enjoy tasty snacks and sandwiches as well as a wide range of other dishes made using fresh local ingredients.
- Kiosks & Bars: there are various kiosks dotted around the facility where you can buy soft drinks, slush puppies, ice-creams, etc.
Terra Natura Murcia returns this season to offer his fantastic spectacle of sea lions. This activity will provide to the public daily moments of fun mixed with a didactic nature.
Aqua Natura area will house the location of the sea lions and their show from October to May when, with the opening of water parks. You will also be allowed to take fun photos with these curious animals.
- The new Sea Lions Show is held, next to “Mnemba Island bar & terrace.”
The brand new facility has a swimming pool built especially for the sea lions animals and a team of experts who will explain, all about the sea lions and way of life.
Have fun with the stunts, dances, jumps, laughs and funny situations these friendly
animals as you learn to know them better.
Take home a lovely souvenir of the Park in the shop at the main entrance: T-shirts, toys and other souvenirs will make the perfect memory of your visit here.
You can buy tickets at the Park’s ticket offices. Prices vary according to age as follows: children (aged 4 – 12), adults (aged 13 – 59) and senior citizens (over 60). Infants up to the age of 3 are free of charge when accompanying a paying adult.
The prices given below depend on the season. For further information, please call the Central Reservations Office on 902 50 55 60.
Adult day pass 16€ Children’s day pass and OAP’s 12€
Season tickets € 90 Children’s season tickets 69€
Prices subject to change without notice, always special offers on.
See www.terranatura.com for latest offers